NAVAL ARCHITECT/DESIGN PROJECT COORDINATOR
We look for a naval architect who has the background knowledge to independently prepare an innovative conceptual design and is able to coordinate the design work.
Applicants should have:
- Interest in offshore vessels
- Appetite for design, development and innovation
- Ability and preference to work in a small company as a member of the team
- Aptitude to coordinate work carried out by yourself and your more junior colleagues
- Personality to represent the company and liaise with clients
Tasks will include:
- preparation of design drawings
- prepare calculations for:
- write reports for the above
The job is mainly office bound where you will work with AutoCAD, Rhino3D, AutoHydro, Delftship, MOSES, FEMAP, MARS, ABS-OSV, etc.. Skills with the above mentioned software packages makes you a strong candidate.
- Bsc or a Msc in Naval Architecture and/or Offshore Technology,
- Between 3-7 years of relevant working experience,
- Good command of written and spoken English,